True think tanks, 10 Think Tanks lasting 1h30 will be offered during the 2 days.
Themes related to the strategic changes in retail (disruptive concepts, new uses, customer experiences ...), each Think Tank will be piloted by a leader among the partners of the event who will bring its forward-looking vision and expertise.
Here are some ideas of themes already identified by major themes:
ARRANGEMENT / DESIGN & AGENCIES
- Architecture / Design Instagrammable: new slogan of the customer experience.
- Retail Hybrid: the association of trade with other sectors by pooling space and communication.
- The "hospitality shopping" trend: Stores are no longer just places of sale, but places of life in their own right where the consumer experiences an art of living, a welcome, a consideration and a human connection.
- Sound Design and Olfactory Marketing
- Frictionless payment
RETAIL TECH / DIGITAL IN STORE
- The automation of the shopper's journey: alternatives to the typical path thanks to new technologies
- Increased shopping experience thanks to connected equipment: digital screens as shopper assistants (recognition + recommendations), intelligent mirrors, digital management of waiting lines, communicating labels, terminals ...
- Mobile as an omni-channel consumer shopping assistant: indoor geolocation, M-couponing etc.
EQUIPMENT / MARKETING POS
- Ephemeral spaces / Pop-up stores / Flagship Flagship stores: the brand experience at phygital time